Friday, May 28, 2010

The Grocery Game: Where are my savings?

My friend, the one who got me into this Grocery Game, just finished her first month in this game and this month's grocery bill is $300 LESS than last month's.

That is just awesome.

I am frustrated! I am not seeing such savings! In fact, my grocery spending is pretty much in step with last month's spending (and average monthly spend). ARGH! This is frustrating. However, I do know that I don't follow the game 100%, but who does?? I see a bit of savings, but overall, not like my friend. Not even close.

Instead of discouraging me, this is just inspiring me to do better. The monthly spend just has to be trimmed! I would be beyond thrilled if we spent $300 less....there is so much we can do with an extra $300...wow, I am practically fantasizing about it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment