Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Something Special Tuesday

Wow, I can't believe it's been a whole week since my last Tuesday post and I haven't added another post.  Bummer.  Where does the time go.

Sorry this is late but here is today's edition of Something Special Tuesday:

Something yummy:  The ladies over at Gourmet Kosher Cooking have posted their best Rosh Hashana recipes.  If you are feeling daring in the epicurean sense, try one of the chefs' posted recipes.  Time to start the meal planning!

Something crafty:  I found this blog that has a bunch of activities geared towards toddlers, the age group of my children, and if you're like me, you're always looking for creative ways to occupy the kiddos.  I haven't perused the entire site yet but I like what I've seen so far.  Of course, crafts are included...

Something spiritual:  As Rosh Hashana approaches, we need to remember that it is never too late to turn towards Hashem, no matter what your background may be.  Read Rebbetzin Heller's inspiring Rosh Hashana article.

Something financial:  I wrote a post about this topic a long time ago, and it's nice to see it repeated by someone else.  Speaking of ethnic, two nights ago I made rice and beans for dinner (with leftover chicken).  I was surprised at how tasty it turned out, and it was very filling.  Not to mention an inexpensive dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment