Um - ok. I guess those people can stop using Google search, online chat, cell phones, mammograms, voice mail, thumb drives (USB flash), oh - and they can stop eating cherry tomatoes because all those things have their origins in Israel. (Who knew? Check out here and here.)
So while they're busy doing that - what we need to do is go BIG!! BUY ISRAELI GOODS!!
Today - March 30 - go out to your local stores and buy Israeli goods. Find the store manager - thank them personally for carrying those products and that you appreciate them not capitulating to the idiots out there.
Here are some ideas for local goods:
- Yes To products (beauty, skincare) - found at Walgreens
- Gottex (swimwear) - Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Dillard's, Bergdorf Goodman, Nordstrom
- Victoria's Secret (lingerie) - lots of their products are manufactured in Israel - who knew?
- Keter (home storage, hardware) - Home Depot, Costco (I saw it there a few weeks ago)
- AHAVA & Mineral Care (Dead Sea skincare) - Marshall's, Sears, Sephora
- Wine - Beldens, Kroger, maybe Spec's
- Food - Costco (Israeli Feta), Beldens, HEB, Kroger, Randalls - this should be an easy one