If you haven't made plans yet, I suggest you get cracking.
Apparently March 6 is THE DAY in Houston for organizations to plan something. It's enough to make you want to go out and get a personal assistant to help you manage it all.
A list of events for you (I'm sure I'm leaving something out...):
- Jewish Kids in the Kitchen (JKIK) Purim activity @ Meyerland Minyan
- PJ Library Story Time @ 10:30 am (more details on the Community Calendar on the Federation website)
- Hats with Heart! A new event to find new-to-you ladies' hats and raise funds for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society @ 3-5 pm - for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aishel House annual benefit concert featuring Yehudah Glantz
- Jewish Baker 3-part series in conjunction with JCC's Center for Jewish Living and Learning, with Naomi Malakoff, at UOS. More information and RSVP here.